Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First!

Yay! First post ever!

Well, if you don't already know about me, my name is Alex. I have a channel with my friends on Youtube, where we upload video games with our own commentary. Our channel is called Bladesofgaming! I really enjoy making videos on the channel... but sometimes I don't get to talk about all of my thoughts on things. Well, that's what this blog is for!

I really like to play video games and watch anime, so chances are, most of what I post here will relate to either subject. So, if you're interested in any of these subjects, then I hope you enjoy! Thanks so much for reading! I hope for many more posts! :D

Also, here's a video to celebrate the first post!


God is Japan awesomely weird.

2 comments:

  1. Oh look...something else I can stalk you on...derp. Looking forward to reading what your mind has to say from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ChaoticArrow It's k. Being stalked makes me feel loved. :D
    And I hope to spew forth a lot of posts, so hopefully there should be a nice mix of thoughts up here!

    ReplyDelete