Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Blame Skyrim

Skyrim Screenshot

So yeah. There's been a severe lack of content on this nice little blog here. Yup. I've been playing Skyrim. I don't necessarily mean to leave this blog in the shadows... since I've only started this about a month ago. I just haven't quite had the schedule slottage/concentration to fit in long blog posts. So, I guess what I'm just trying to say right now is, this blog isn't dead. I just won't be posting as many posts as in the past. Of course, if you're reading this, thanks so much for reading! Hopefully there'll be even more posts throughout the future!

1 comment:

  1. Skyrim does look pretty amazing, so I don't blame you. Especially since it's a new game and all! Maybe do a first impressions blog? I'd like to hear some thoughts on it, as I've been curious.

    ReplyDelete